Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mozzarella Stick Fail = Cheese Bread Win!




I had a party on Saturday, and I was excited because it gave me an excuse to make some appetizer recipes I had been wanting to try! One of them was homemade baked mozzarella sticks! String cheese dipped into milk and then into bread crumbs, then put in the oven. I made the mistake of not watching them carefully.....


OOPS! Ended up with a layer of cheese and bread crumbs! Which was very yummy all on its own, but couldn't imagine serving it at a party!

Luckily I had some flat bread squares! I let the cheese cool a bit, cut it to the size of the squares, then popped them back in the oven for a few minutes so the cheese would adhere to the bread.

Ta-Da! Accidental YUMMY cheese bread :) But you can do it on purpose if you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment