Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Running Outside!

Its that time again! Spring! I love the warm weather! Means more time spent outside! Especially while working out. Now I don't know about you, but I refuse to wear a fanny pack. And who wants to carry a purse while they are out for a run?? I went searching for armbands but they were too pricey for me. I just wanted something simple that would hold my house keys and my phone. (phone mostly because I use apps to track my workouts) So searching around the house we go! I came up with this:
Socks I had bought in high school (gasp!) that I had worn for a costume once, and never again.
So you cut the sock in half. You keep this part.


Slide it onto your arm. Then fold it over on top of it self. You now have a pocket! You can sew it if you like, but I like mine to be adjustable.

Happy running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment