Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kale Chips


I had been seeing a lot of chatter about "kale chips" and then my mother said she had some and they we Ahhhh-mazing. So I had to try them myself! Very quick and easy, and yes, amazing!!

Materials:
Cookie sheets
Kale
"Pam" olive oil or other cooking spray
Salt

Preheat your oven to 275 degrees
Rip up your kale into bite sized pieces. We noticed the stalk is still chewy, so I recommend removing all parts of the stalk.
Arrange your kale on the cookie sheets in a single layer
Spray with olive oil "pam"
Let bake for about 20 minutes. If not crunchy yet, put in for 5 minute increments until it is to your liking.
After you take the kale out, sprinkle with salt.
Enjoy! :)

These are great for when you need that "crunch" or craving a salty snack, but don't want all the calories of a potato chip!

No comments:

Post a Comment